One of the key draws for Russia Most of the Russian land mass consists of sprawling plains, with grasslands in the south of the country and dense forested areas in the north of the country. Russia is also dotted with many mountain ranges – in the south, you will find the Caucasus and the Altai, and in the east, you will find the Verkhoyansk Range which is home to the highest active volcano in Eurasia; however, the most famous mountains in Russia are the Ural mountains, which are a rich source of minerals for the country and separate Europe from Asia. When it comes to Russian tourism, no place gives you a better glimpse into the nation’s stunning natural beauty than the Ural Mountains.
Moscow is not only the political centre of Russia but also the country’s most populous city and its industrial, cultural, scientific, and educational capital. For more than 600 years Moscow also has been the spiritual centre of the Russian Orthodox Church.
One of the world’s most beautiful cities, St. Petersburg has all the ingredients for an unforgettable travel experience: high art, lavish architecture, wild nightlife, an extraordinary history and rich cultural traditions that have inspired and nurtured some of the modern world’s greatest literature, music, and visual art.
Blessed with one of the most picturesque ensembles of Russian wooden churches, the Lake Onega island Kizhi provides the most scenic destination on Russia’s greatest waterway, the Volga. Situated in Europe’s second-largest lake’s geographical center, Kizhi has long since been a strategic stopover for travelers.
Vladivostok is a major Pacific port city in Russia overlooking Golden Horn Bay, near the borders with China and North Korea. It’s known as a terminus of the Trans-Siberian Railway, which links the city to Moscow in a 7-day journey. In the city center is Central Square, where a towering memorial pays tribute to local soldiers who fought Japanese forces in the early 20th century.
Irkutsk is one of the oldest cities in Siberia, pre-dating the great “opening-up” of Siberia (by Tsarist decree) in the C18th… settlers and homesteaders around Lake Baikal had been well established a century earlier.
Kazan, capital city, Tatarstan republic, western Russia. It lies just north of the Samara Reservoir on the Volga River, where it is joined by the Kazanka River. The city stretches for about 15 miles (25 km) along hills, which are much dissected by ravin
Golden Ring – Sergiev Posad – Suzdal – Vladimir – Veliky Novgorod
The Golden Ring of Russia is a tourist route uniting the ancient Russian towns located to the North-East of Moscow. A tour will give you a chance to admire Russian rural landscapes, get to know ancient Russian history, discover most beautiful churches, meet locals, and taste traditional Russian food.
Sochi, a Russian city on the Black Sea, is known as a summer beach resort, and was host of the 2014 Winter Olympics. Its parks include the palm-filled Arboretum. It’s also notable for 20th-century neoclassical buildings such as the columned Winter Theatre. Forested Sochi National Park is a 1,937-sq.-km protected area in the nearby Caucasus Mountains. Some 70 km inland, Krasnaya Polyana is a prominent ski resort
Russia Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
Up to 10 Working Days
Single Entry: 30 Days & Mulitple Entries: 90 Days; each visit – Maximum 30 Days
Single Entry: Up to 30 Days & Multiple Entries: Up to 180 Days
• Original passport with a minimum validity of 6 months with at least one blank page for visa stamps
• Duly filed and signed Russian visa application form
• One coloured passport size photograph. Please follow the specifications below:
• 3.5 x 4.5 cm with light-coloured background
• Neutral expressions and without dark/ tinted glasses
• No headgears allowed (with the exception of persons wearing for religious reasons)
• Picture must not be older than 6 months
• Proof of purpose of visit/ Tourist confirmation which is an official invitation from a Russian tour operator. This must be issued on the official letterhead of Russian tour operator’s organization which is officially carrying out tour operator activities in Russia and is registered in the Unified Federal Register of Tour Operators under valid
MBT reference number. Confirmation must contain:-
• surname and name (s) in full accordance with the passport data, as well as the date of birth, gender, passport number and citizenship of the foreign citizen
• Name and full address of the host tourist organization, as well as its reference (MBT) number
• Date of entry into the Russian Federation and exit from the Russian Federation
• Number of entries and purpose of visit (tourism)
• Proof of accommodation and travel Itinerary